Just look at the structure of this alkaloid!
Sometimes you just have to step back and marvel at the structures that are found in nature. Check out zamamiphidin A, a new manzamine alkaloid isolated from an Okinawan sponge by J. Kobayashi and co-workers (Organic Letters). Heptacyclic. Quaternary ammonium. Massively bridged. Well done, sponges!
- Regioselective synthesis of 3- and 5-aminopyrazoles
- Conditions-based regiocontrol in metal-catalyzed arylations of heteroaromatic C-H bonds
- “Glass Microbiology” sculptures are beautiful
- Pd(II)-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Cyclizations of N-Allylimines
- Short Course: “Heterocyclic Chemistry – A Drug-Oriented Approach”
- Chu and Rovis review on directed functionalization of unactivated C(sp3) H bonds: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/an… 1 year ago
- Murakami + Itami (Nagoya U): Review on C-H Functionalization of Azines pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.102… SNAr, R•, deprotonation, M-catalyzed rxns. 2 years ago
- Verma (U. of Dehli): Accts review on intermol. base-promoted hydroamination of alkynes, esp. heterocyclic NH donors. pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.102… 2 years ago
- J. You (Sichuan U): Well-organized, comprehensive review on oxidative C-H/C-H couplings between (hetero)arenes. dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.ch… 2 years ago
- Park (KAIST) in Chemical Reviews: Comprehensive review on CH amination. pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.102… 2 years ago